New customer was coming over from another VoIP provider.
The first thing that I was concerned about was the router that they were using, and outdated WRT54g.
They also had 2 single line ATA devices, as well as a cable modem that was rounded on both sides (making it nearly impossible for it to be properly mounted)
They did also have a Yealink phone from their previous provider that we replaced with a VVX 300 series phone. They also had a Yealink cordless VoIP phone with 3 handsets, that we also replaced with a Panasonic cordless VoIP phone with 3 handsets.
I replaced the router with an E2500 (stock firmware on this one, although we do occasionally throw in DD-WRT) and also replaced the cheap single line ATA devices that they were using with a 2 line SPA 112 device to provide them with 2 "analog" lines.
Mounted everything to the wall with zip-ties that have screw holes. This is much better than the double sided tape that the previous company/tech used to mount everything to the wall, damaging the paint in the process.