I have been working on a small network installation for 2 adjacent trailers for the last two days.
One trailer had 3 runs, the other trailer had 7 runs, and there is a single run between the trailers.
They originally had 2 separate DSL lines and networks. One for each trailer. I moved both DSL lines into the first trailer, and installed a dual WAN router for load balancing, and fail over.
|Some of the inserts that I had did not fit the surface mount jack covers, so I had to get creative.|
|Side view of the "modified" surface mount jack covers|
|I installed everything here, except the gray wires going into the old partner system ,|
that you can see the bottom of on the top right of the image.
|First day live the left DSL modem was not in sync.|
The DSL was restored today, but the modem still was not providing an IP
so it has been replaced with a similar model as the one on the right.
|Another view of modem + routers.|
|Second trailer is fed from first trailer.|
The wireless router has DHCP turned off and is acting as a switch.
I realize that the switch looks crooked, it was leveled after photo taken.